Crystalyx Standard is the ideal tub to be fed to a mixed farming system. Standard provides livestock with high levels of energy and an excellent source of protein, along with valuable source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Standard can be used as a supplementary source of magnesium for ewes in early lactation.
Crystalyx Standard is ideally suited for livestock that are grazed on poor/variable grazing areas such as uplands, moorlands or marsh. Standard contains 5% magnesium and can be a valuable tool in preventing hypomagnesaemia. Research at Newcastle University confirmed that providing cattle with Crystalyx can increase both the rate and extent of forage digestion, with trials on poorer quality of forage showing an even greater noted improvement.
- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins.
- Does not break up in cold wet conditions.
- Typical intakes sheep 35g-60g per head per day
- Typical intakes beef 200g-300g per head per day
- Available in 22.5Kg tubs and 80Kg buckets