Crystalyx Easy Breather is a feed lick specially designed with the intention to help alleviate stress and respiratory problems in calves and sheep. Respiratory problems in calves and sheep are most prevalent in autumn and winter, especially when the animals are housed. Containing menthol and eucalyptus Crystalyx Easy Breather offers a natural aid to maintain a healthy respiratory system.
Respiratory problems and stress in calves and sheep: Calves, like children, are particularly prone to respiratory problems, as they have not developed any natural immunity to many infectious organisms. The severity of the problems can vary from a mild nasal discharge and coughing in a group of calves, to severe pneumonia with some deaths. Crystalyx Easy Breather aims to help alleviate and prevent respiratory problems.
Crystalyx Champion and nationally acclaimed dairy herdsman Richard Bown uses Crystalyx Easy Breather as an integral part of his young stock rearing programme. Richard has seen a 90%-95% reduction in the use of antibiotics in his calves since he introduced Easy Breather into his feeding system, and would not like to be without it over the winter months.
- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing all essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins.
- Helps calves regain appetite after a stress or challenge.
- A powerful natural aid to help calves resist respiratory challenges.
- Reduces the risk of growth checks.
- Intake per lamb 10g-20g per calf 30g-40g
- Intake per sheep 30g-40g head/day older calves 80g-100g head/day
- Available in 5Kg mini tubs and 22.5Kg tubs.
- Beef Calves
- Dairy Calves